JV-ContentLinks - version 4.3 Release Notes
Release Date: 21 August, 2018
Note: After upgrading, please visit JV-ContentLinks dashboard in back-end and disable and enable the component integrations that you need.
JV-ContentLinks 4.3 is almost a completely revamped release with several bug fixes, changes and new features. The core objective of the release is to keep it dead simple for users in frontend to use JV-ContentLinks to add links to keyword and purchase advertising. Some significant changes include introducing a new theme for JV-ContentLinks, ability to add link on keywords for free by users of specific user groups.
- Ability to add link on keywords for free by users of specific user groups.
- Redesign of Front-end keyword sale screen.
- Notify admin of keyword sale.
- Partial Kunena support for JV-CL.
- New theme for admin area.
- Introduced bootstrap 2.3.2 and 3.x compatibility.
- Modal box integration.
- Font awesome integration.
- Admin will be able to choose to load jQuery.
- Admin will be able to choose bootstrap 2.3.2 or 3.x if required as Joomla template uses.
- Admin will be able to choose to load bootstrap 2.3.2 or 3.x CSS if required.
- Ability to override template files.
- Made Allowed contexts for plugins a config option in component.
- No way to select EasyBlog post while adding keyword links in back-end.
- Fatal error while loading EasyBlog configuration screen in back-end.
- Code is installed as c instead of com_content, com_k2 and com_easyblog during installation of component
- Issues with Version Check and JED URL
- News feed does not load in back-end dashboard
- Article author is not notified of sale if revenue sharing is enabled.
- Publisher plugin is not enabled when we enable integration.
- Removed extension installers and XML files, as we will only issue a suite with all extensions in one in the future.
- Removed or replaced deprecated functions
- PHP 7 compatibility fixes
- Deprecated Offline mode of processing in PayPal integration.
- Deprecated buyer link description option in keywords.
- Search pages and Keyword cloud modules are deprecated in front-end.