JV-HelpDesk - Module Functions and Configuration
JV-HelpDesk is packed with a single module zip file consisting of 4 modules, which after installation can be copied multiple times and configured to display different types of data. Using modules are optional but recommended whenever there is a need.
Following are the prerequisites for module configuration:
- JV-HelpDesk component is installed and configured
- JV-HelpDesk module is installed
- Go to Joomla backend and click on Extensions - Module Manager
- Click on the "JV-HelpDesk Module Suite" item in the list, to edit it
- Decide what you want to show in the module. You have 4 choices to select from:
- Recent Tickets
- Recent Replies
- Unassigned Tickets - For staff members only
- Tickets in a Status - For staff members only
- Each module instance you have will have one type of data shown, which will be one of the above.
- For each instance you can configure to show/hide category, status, priority, creation date, created by, number of tickets/replies, and content to show.
- Select the pages where you want to assign the module to and publish it without fail.