JV-HelpDesk - Creating menu item
Once you configure JV-HelpDesk, it is important to create a menu item for it for frontend use. This will enable your customers to use the HelpDesk system.
- Login to your Joomla backend
- Go to Menus and then to the menu in which you want to add your menu item for JV-HelpDesk home page
- Click on "New" button to go to new menu item interface
- In the "Menu Item Type" click on "Select" button and choose "HelpDesk Home" in JV-HelpDesk section.
- Provide the menu title and configure the menu options as required.
- Save the menu item. Make sure that the menu item is published.