JV-LinkExchanger - Upgrade 3.x on Joomla 3.x
In this article, you will learn how to upgrade from JV-LinkExchanger component 3.x versions to latest 3.x version. Before any upgrade, we strongly suggest, you take a backup of your entire database. This is very very important.
Following is the procedure to upgrade from a lower 3.x version of JV-LinkExchanger to a higher 3.x version of JV-LinkExchanger on Joomla 3.x:
- Take a backup of the JV-LinkExchanger tables from database and images/com_jvle folder. These tables have _jvle_ in their names.
- Download the latest 3.x version of component from Downloads section
- Login to your Joomla website backend using admin login
- Go to Extensions => Extension Manager => Install
- In the "Upload Package File", Browse and select the downloaded component zip file and then click on "Upload File and Install"
- Once installed click on Continue button and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the upgrade.